- Increase profits and ensure optimal stock availability for every store Blue Yonder Replenishment Optimization is a machine learning solution that allows automated store replenishment, reducing out-of-stock rates by up to 80% without increasing waste or inventory. The solution is based on accurate and granular order forecasts, enabling a weighted optimization of waste levels and product availability, while reducing unnecessary manual interventions.
- Replenishment Optimization translates your business strategy into thousands of daily replenishment decisions and is highly scalable across thousands of products and hundreds of locations. The solution delivers order proposals weeks in advance, freeing up your time to deliver your brand promise and meet changing customer expectations.
- The right price at the right time – automatically.
- Blue Yonder Price Optimization is a machine learning solution that delivers retailers optimized pricing decisions for every product while improving revenue and profit by more than 5%. Ready for automation and scale, the solution measures the relationship between price changes and customer demand while incorporating a retailer’s business strategy.
- Considering competitors’ prices and other factors, including weather and inventory levels, our solution rapidly reacts to changes in the market and adjusts prices automatically to each product and store. Price Optimization serves your greater pricing strategy and provides a measurable impact and return on investment in a short period of time.
Grocery - Grow profitably and stay competitive
Better Customer Experience Through Better Product Availability
- Profitable grocery retailing has always been about economies of scale. The ultimate goal for grocery retailers is not only to increase sales and revenue, but also to grow profitably and stay competitive. In a market with lowering margins, increased complexity, fierce competition and growing customer expectations, being able to quickly respond to changing market needs is key.
Highlights of the Replenishment Optimization Solution:
- Scientific optimization based on machine learning instead of a a rule-based system
- Daily optimized replenishment decisions, essential for the fresh and perishable food category
- Automated forecasting without daily adjustments of individual parameters or maintenance of static rules
Blue Yonder Replenishment Optimization is a machine learning solution that allows automated store replenishment, reducing out-of-stock rates by up to 80% without increasing waste or inventory.
- 10x increased availability
- 80% out-of-stock rate reductions
- 50x fewer manual interventions
- Delivering waste reduction
- Increasing efficiency gains
- Enabling operational stability
- Aligning with business strategy
Highlights of the Price Optimization Solution:
- Scientific optimization based on machine learning instead of a rule-based system.
- Our scientific price optimization is based on machine learning instead of preset rules or hypotheses, making it more accurate and able to rapidly adapt to market changes
- Price optimization covers thousands of products at SKU/store level on a daily basis
- Serving a customizable pricing strategy and strategic KPIs such as revenue or profit.
Blue Yonder Price Optimization is a machine learning solution that delivers retailers optimized pricing decisions for every product, while improving revenue and margins by more than 5%.
- Improved revenues up to 15%
- Improved profits by more than 5%
- Up to 20% stock levels reduction
- Automating price adjustments
- Optimizing high-level KPIs
- Decreasing write-off rates
- Increasing competitiveness
About the Company
Blue Yonder. Best Decisions, Delivered Daily. Blue Yonder is the leading provider of artificial intelligence and machine learning solutions for retail. Every day, we deliver 600 million decisions to our customers that boost revenues, increase margins and enable rapid responses to changing market dynamics. Our demand-based predictive merchandising, automated replenishment and price optimization solutions are driven by sophisticated machine learning algorithms, developed by one of the largest teams of PhD-level data scientists in retail. Founded in 2008 in Karlsruhe, Germany, by former CERN scientist Professor Michael Feindt, Blue Yonder now operates in both Europe and the United States. Blue Yonder works with renowned retail brands such as Morrisons, OTTO, Kaufland and dm. Blue Yonder has been awarded the Gartner Cool Vendor Award 2015, the Experton Big Data Leader Award 2016 and the BT Retail Week Technology Award, among many others.
Not CART Registered:
Solution has yet to be registered and verified. Learn More