BRdata Software Solutions
BRdata Host™ is a powerful, flexible, feature-rich host support system. Retailers need to retrieve sales movement while controlling price and cost information from one central database daily or weekly to achieve a competitive advantage. BRdata Host makes this all possible at an affordable price. It is a multi-user graphical system built on Microsoft Windows technology, which provides retailers and wholesalers with the tools they need for effective item and category management. Gain the advantage of easy integration to existing systems as well as tight integration to all of BRdata’s software product lines.
Includes interfaces to most POS systems including the Standard Interchange Language (SIL). One consolidated database for all item information. Item prices can be broken down into multiple zones by store department or vendor. Sales and promos are date-driven with unlimited future prices. Host to store compare utility checks for price and item discrepancies between BRdata Host and store POS file, with an option to modify and automatically import the discrepancy batch.
- DSD Support: Consolidated file contains both price and cost information with unlimited vendor costs per item. Both price and cost information can be transmitted down to store in one session.
- Sales Movement: BRdata Host can retrieve sales movement for all stores into one database that can be analyzed by any range of dates to be used to guide marketing strategies. GM reports can be printed out by store, department, category, existing batches, best and worst sellers, and by link codes to name a few. These reports can be used to evaluate Ad performance and measure alternate vendor performance. Exception reports allow you to eliminate weak items in each store for higher sales per square foot and improved margins. Other Sales Movement features include:
- Daily item movement for all stores.
- Seamless interface into MS Excel including graphs and charts.
- Model prices and generate batches for checking the item’s price elasticity.
- Track percentage of sales and GM compared to total store sales and GM. For example, the dairy department is 8% of the total store sales and the Milk category is 20% of Dairy, and ‘1% half gallons’ are 30% of the Milk category.
- Shelf label and sign printing
- High quality, customizable shelf labels and signs can be printed whenever needed with options to print off of user created batches. Label templates can be assigned by storezonecategory (or vendor)item with automatic assigning of new item and discontinued templates. The system will automatically generate an off batch for the new item template after a user defined time period. Users can also maintain and host ‘Compare and Save’ information.
- Client/Server and Thin-Client Access
- Batch Status: Confirmation at host that all batches were received at the store and applied to the POS system.
- Centralized Item Movement: Stores can optionally connect to the host to access and see item movement across the enterprise. A manager can potentially compare his item, category, sub category, or department movement to another store or all the stores in the chain.
- Stores can connect to host to view or print price books.
- Item Lookup Screen which provides GM analysis by category, item movement, competitor information and inventory.
About the Company
BRdata is a software development company and systems integrator of open architecture software applications, providing totally integrated business solutions to retailers, wholesalers, and grocery store chains.
BRdata offers software solutions for retailers. Software applications including hosting, in-store systems, ordering (CAO/CGO), price optimization, and BRdata Cloud and Connect. Reach your customers before, during, and after they shop with the BRdata Connect branded consumer app. Access reporting from anywhere, anytime, on any device with BRdata Cloud.
CART Registered Due Diligence:
First level due diligence ensuring the solution is valid and viable.