- CONNECT - An online store for brick and mortar locations. Connect your stores to the growing audience of online shoppers.
- Deliver web and mobile experiences that beat pure-play e-commerce. Curbside enables retailers to set confidence thresholds based on realtime inventory predictions so out of stock items can remain hidden from shoppers.
- FULFILL - Fill online orders in-store, efficiently and effectively. Flawless order fulfillment gives brick and mortar stores the power to serve as mini-fulfillment centers. FULFILL™ accurately predicts store inventory and empowers multitasking employees to pick orders and clear payments.
- ARRIVE - Mobile commerce on the go. ARRIVE™ technology will notify your employees just as your customers pull up. Have their order ready and meet them out front or greet them as they walk in.
- ENGAGE - Meet mobile shoppers where they are—online, searching for products to buy while on the go. Make your products available where shoppers spend their digital time.
- Grow store traffic in a few easy steps
Every feature you need to run e-commerce from stores.
Curbside’s turnkey cloud solution easily plugs into existing mobile apps and websites with a few lines of code. Flexible order management and payment support is included.
- SHOWCASE YOUR PRODUCTS IN A CUSTOMIZED ONLINE STORE
With Curbside, your app and website are fully customizable. Run it on your website’s domain, matching its layout, design scheme and content, and customize your products and categories displayed to make searching for items as simple as possible.
- SOPHISTICATED SEARCH FUNCTIONALITY
Lightning fast search that returns highly relevant product results and autocomplete suggestions to maximize conversion and ease of use.
- UNLOCK SAME-DAY DELIVERY
Your shoppers have those days where they just can’t get out of the house. With same-day delivery partners including Uber, Postmates and Deliv, offer your shoppers a variety of ways to get the products they need, quickly and affordably, from the store that’s closest to them.
Pick and Pack with Ease and Efficiency
- STREAMLINED IN-STORE WORKFLOW
The Curbside Merchant Console is a mobile solution developed in close collaboration with store operations experts at CVS, Sephora and more and brings tremendous efficiency to the pick/pack process.
- PAYMENT AND ORDER MANAGEMENT
FULFILL™ connects online orders with physical stores and allows associates to checkout via existing POS systems with no integration. Store associates scan or swipe at POS and orders are credited to stores. Curbside’s cloud-based solution is secure and PCI DSS compliant.
Know when your customers are coming.
On-the-go mobile commerce requires that your stores get alerts every time a customer approaches. Beacons and geofences aren’t reliable for real-world commerce, so the Curbside experts who built iOS’ location services developed ARRIVE™.
- A PERFECTLY SIMPLE PICKUP EXPERIENCE
Call boxes, cameras and kiosks are clunky and expensive. Designate a pickup location in front of your stores and your customer’s smartphone will let staff know when they’re pulling up to the curb.
- OUTPERFORMS BEACONS AND GEOFENCES
Curbside’s Arrival Detection technology overcomes the unreliability of smartphones in real world conditions. With notification rates that outperform geofences by 32% and beacons by 55% there’s simply no alternative for getting accurate arrival alerts.
- NOTIFY EMPLOYEES EVERY TIME
As customers approach, send notifications to any device or retail system using push notifications, SMS, Webhooks, SNS and more.
- GRANULAR TRACKING AND INSIGHTS
ARRIVE™ provides operations teams with deep analytics to manage service levels and track performance at the store level.
Reach an audience that understands how curbside pickup works. Millennial shoppers are opting for online shopping or same-day delivery. Curbside can bring them back to your store—with instant gratification, convenience, and the latest deals.
- OPTIMIZED FOR SEO
Make your inventory organically searchable via Google, Yahoo! or Bing. Curbside provides structure and taxonomy to ensure your products are indexed high—including URL structures, unique product content such as store reviews and more.
- PRODUCT RECOMMENDATIONS FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS
With built-in insights based on customer purchase behavior and preferences, Curbside ensures your customers receive highly relevant recommendations, allowing you to increase cross-sell and upsell rates before checkout.
- DELIVER THE DEALS THEY SEEK
Recapture foot traffic by adding your store to Curbside Weekly Deals. Curbside provides a personal domain with updated daily, weekly and monthly deals. And we’ll help promote it on Facebook and Google.
About the Company
The new standard in e-commerce for brick & mortar stores. Curbside is moving past omnichannel to connected mobile commerce with its shopper-centric retailer platform, built entirely to deliver great end to end consumer experiences. From online shopping to store fulfillment, inventory, store pickup and same-day delivery, Curbside has got you covered. Curbside’s investors include Sutter Hill Ventures, Index Ventures, Jerry Yang’s AME Cloud Ventures, Qualcomm Ventures, Eric Schmidt’s Innovation Endeavors, O’Reilly AlphaTech Ventures, Gil Elbaz & David Waxman’s TenOneTen and Chicago Ventures
Not CART Registered:
Solution has yet to be registered and verified. Learn More