Loyalty via Cloud and Connect
BRdata Software Solutions
Maintain a centralized customer file at BRdata Host. When a customer is added to the host customer database, it is distributed to the store in near real-time. A consolidated transaction log file allows users to track what customers are or are not buying. Generate customer mailings. POS specific promotions are entered and maintained from the BRdata Host or Store Application. Use BRdata Connect, our exciting new branded consumer app that empowers grocery retailers with technology to engage shoppers. It is hosted in the BRdata Cloud, so there is no server hardware/software to purchase and it supports both iOS and Android devices. BRdata Connect is branded to each retailer and provides shoppers up-to-date ad prices and targeted deals, a grocery list that can optionally be sent directly to the store to be picked ahead of time, recipes, a store locator, a loyalty program, push notifications, banners, an item locator, and iBeacons for in-store promotions and heat maps. Access reporting from anywhere, anytime, on any device with BRdata Cloud.
- A consolidated transaction log file allows users to track what customers are or are not buying.
- Access reporting from anywhere, anytime, on any device with BRdata Cloud.
- Reach your customers before, during, and after they shop with BRdata Connect...
• Connect with shoppers with YOUR branded consumer app.
• Ditch the flyer and provide up-to-date Weekly Ad prices and targeted deals.
• Recipes, store, and item locator.
• Push real-time signage with banner images.
• Identify and reward your loyal shoppers.
About the Company
BRdata is a software development company and systems integrator of open architecture software applications, providing totally integrated business solutions to retailers, wholesalers, and grocery store chains. BRdata offers a total back-office retail solution for retailers and wholesalers in the grocery industry. Software applications including hosting, in-store systems, ordering (CAO/CGO), price optimization, fresh item management, customer loyalty, and financial sales data capturing. All applications are available via thin-client technology.
CART Registered Due Diligence:
First level due diligence ensuring the solution is valid and viable.