Cosy Robotics - Cognitive Operational Systems, Inc.
SCOUT improves your inventory management - Near Perfect Inventory Every Night. No Hand-holding Required.
Accurate, comprehensive store surveys that provide consistent shelf accuracy to help you minimize stock-outs, increase planogram compliance, and liberate your employees for customer service activities.
SCOUT ROBOTS USE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE & MACHINE VISION TO NAVIGATE A STORE AND PROVIDE...
✎ Frequent surveys: as many as you want
✓ Consistent shelf accuracy: always
$ Predictable cost: no surprises here!
Our Technology Is Game Changing
COSY technology enables robots to navigate retail store floors, managing inventory, ensuring planogram and promotional compliance. COSY will also map stores including layout and architecture.
COSY’s “beacon-free” technology provides indoor localization and turn-by-turn navigation in environments with no GPS — like indoors. This back-end technology can be used to enable augmented reality interfaces, audio-based navigation aids for the blind, and even mobile drones.
- Artificial Intelligence: next-gen deep learning methods for automated learning, exploring, & mapping new environments.
- Turn-by-turn Navigation & augmented reality that create an online experience in a bricks-and-mortar setting.
- Beaconless technology that improves access to information where GPS & Wifi are unavailable.
- Enabling tech which makes the world accessible to the differently-abled and visually impaired.
- Reduce out-of-stocks that cost retailers $400 billion annually.
- Automatic product scanning and mapping with no setup.
- Handle everything in the cloud.
About the Company
Cognitive Operational Systems, Inc. (COSY) is a spinout of UPenn's GRASP Laboratory. The company focuses on leveraging University research for enabling industry solutions in computer vision, perception, and artificial intelligence. COSY’s “ beacon-free" backend technology provides localization and turn-by-turn navigation in environments with no GPS - like indoors. This back-end technology can be used to enable augmented reality interfaces, audio-based navigation aids for the blind, and even mobile robots.
COSY NAMED OF THE "MOST EXCITING STARTUPS TO WATCH IN 2017
Not CART Registered:
Solution has yet to be registered and verified. Learn More