Pavegen is shifting to become a permanent and commercial smart-flooring solution. The technology has evolved from a singular tile, which generates electricity from footsteps, to an entire array with three multi-functional component parts. These functionalities are called: floor, data and energy. The new interoperable Pavegen System, is poised to power the data-driven smart cities of tomorrow.
Bespoke Smart-Flooring Solutions
- CUSTOM FINISHES: Seamless Integration. Pavegen utilises commercial vinyl as a top surface for our flooring system. The resilient flooring exceeds international safety standards with high slip resistance for its entire life cycle. Offering four types of construction flooring including smooth, rubber, resin and safety this will allow for seamless integration into any indoor or outdoor location.
- INTEGRATED BRANDING: Limitless Creativity. Pavegen top sheet surfaces can be tailored to any visual design specification. This customised flooring can be used as a unique advertising space or to reflect any own brand identity.
- UNIQUE DESIGN: No footsteps wasted. Our new design is both visually impressive and technologically advanced. The triangular composition maximises energy output and data capture, by triggering multiple generators per footstep.
Capturing Information From Every Footstep: Each tile is equipped with a data transmitter to capture wireless information from every single footstep.
- DIGITAL CURRENCY: Every footstep counts. By stepping on our tiles and connectivity via a mobile APP, each footstep collected is converted into a digital currency that can be used to reward loyalty or to donate to charitable causes.
- FOOTFALL TRACKING: Analysing consumer patterns. The Pavegen system continuously monitors footfall, providing the ability to predict peak timings and prime locations. The unique design also monitors directional flow to provide a comprehensive analysis of movement patterns.
- HEAT MAPPING: Identifying footfall hotspots. Consumer behaviour can be understood by measuring footfall intensity and identifying the number of people walking within a designated area.
Turning Kinetic Energy Into Renewable Electricity
- SMART LIGHTING: Masters of the LED. We have created a bespoke high-spec LED matrix. These are designed exclusively for Pavegen with the latest 90% efficient drivers, compared to circa 50% for most commercial matrix displays. Pavegen create responsive lighting solutions, powering them entirely through visitor footfall.
- WALK TO LIGHT: Light the way. Pavegen is a smart on-demand lighting solution that illuminates your path whilst you walk. This can help to improve safety and power off-grid wayfinding signage in public spaces.
- ADVERTISING: Bringing adverts to life Pavegen can offer a variety of creative ways to support advertising campaigns. Our flooring system can power interactive messages, billboards and signage.
About the Company
Pavegen have globally pioneered a flooring tile that converts the wasted kinetic energy from footsteps into renewable electricity. The highly-engaging, people-powered innovation has the ability to transform smart cities of the future, entirely through footfall.
Headquartered in London, we have generated cumulative revenues in excess of £2.5 million, with over 100 completed projects in 30 countries worldwide.
Key global clients include: Diageo, Schneider Electric, Ford Motor Company, Adidas, Siemens, Nike, Coca-Cola, and West Ham Station for the 2012 Olympics.
Not CART Registered:
Solution has yet to be registered and verified. Learn More