Warehouse Management System
BRdata Software Solutions
Maintaining inventory is key for any warehouse. BRdata’s Warehouse module can help you track your inventory through reporting, slotting, order management and inventory extraction. Track and maintain items from the point of being received at host level, right down to the point of consumer sale at store level. Our Warehouse Management solution has been placed in numerous locations across the country and is constantly adapting and developing to new environments. It has been used for Grocery Warehouses, Distribution Centers, Production Warehouses, Produce Warehouses, and Commissaries.
- Orders from a handheld or computer can be placed into the host application and flow for immediate review in the warehouse.
- Orders can then be printed and viewed as pick tickets, and adjusted and sent as invoices.
- Sort pick tickets based off of the location of items in the warehouse.
- Ability to export invoices to accounting systems.
- Maintain multiple costs for warehouse internal cost, as well as billing costs of stores.
- Maintain markups for internal customers, as well as customers outside of the company.
- Can maintain inventory costing by FIFO or Last Purchase based off of receipts, imports or manual entry
- Maintain items relative pallet size for creation of pallets with pallet IDs upon receiving.
- Create receiving guides based off pallet size and truck size.
- Create pallet labels with a barcode containing a unique pallet ID.
- Keep inventory in multiple ‘slots & lots’ in order to create reports based off of location.
- Use cache weights to pull case weight directly from the case UPC.
- Numerous reporting options such as ‘Slow Movers,’ ‘Items Recently Sold Out,’ ‘Purchase Order Generation’ and ‘Valuation Gross Profit .‘
- Automatic purchase order and sales order creation based off of store inventory levels and rules (such as minimum and maximum inventory quantities).
About the Company
BRdata is a software development company and systems integrator of open architecture software applications, providing totally integrated business solutions to retailers, wholesalers, and grocery store chains.
BRdata offers software solutions for retailers. Software applications including hosting, in-store systems, ordering (CAO/CGO), price optimization, and BRdata Cloud and Connect. Reach your customers before, during, and after they shop with the BRdata Connect branded consumer app. Access reporting from anywhere, anytime, on any device with BRdata Cloud.
For more information please contact us today!
CART Registered Due Diligence:
First level due diligence ensuring the solution is valid and viable.