3D VISION FOR MANUFACTURING AND LOGISTICS
AQUIFI FLUID VISION SOLUTIONS
Aquifi's Fluid Vision combines 3D vision and deep learning for improving accuracy and quality of high throughput enterprise processes.
- Find box, item or pallet dimensions in real time using Aquifi’s IIoT or handheld 3D vision scanner. Or automatically count boxes in a pallet for fast and accurate inventory counts.
- Inspect shape, color, configuration, quality and other physical attributes. Or scan objects in full-color 3D to identify products for sorting and packing, validate labeling or locate defects.
- Create color 3D models with accurate dimensions of objects and spaces. Include these models as photo-realistic media in business communication, documentation, or e-commerce sites.
3D VISION SENSORS
Purpose-built, low cost, IIoT and mobile hand-held 3D Color Depth (RGB-D) devices for industrial environments.
IIoT 3D SENSOR
- Color 3D self-calibrating sensor with integrated quad core IoT processor, and IEEE 802.3at PoE connectivity.
HANDHELD MOBILE 3D SCANNER
- Rechargeable battery-operated color 3D self-calibrating sensor with integrated quad core IoT processor and IEEE 802.11ac WiFi connectivity.
Discover intelligent 3D vision devices that learn to solve problems in logistics, industrial automation, and quality control and inspection.
AQUIFI FLUID VISIONSYSTEM ARCHITECTURE
- Low cost, low power, high performance sensors are available in 3 form factors. Select the device or combination of sensors that best suit your environment and application.
- Devices produce 3D color models with dimensions, in real-time. Models are viewable at scale from any angle and perspective.
3D DEEP LEARNING
- Aquifi Fluid Vision Technology feeds 3D vision data into our deep learning algorithms which have been trained to accomplish complex vision work tasks.
About the Company
Aquifi has developed automation solutions for highly repetitive processes in manufacturing and logistics, delivered by AI coupled with unique 3D vision sensors for a portfolio of logistics, manufacturing and e-Commerce use cases. Dimensioning, counting, identification, and inspection of objects and then composite applications using those building blocks. All based on unique deep learning techniques developed for Aquifi 3D sensors.
Aquifi develops scalable 3D computer vision solutions based on commodity hardware for accelerating and improving the accuracy of the manual processes gating logistics and manufacturing throughput. Aquifi builds its complete solutions on a proprietary RGB-D vision sensor, which is able to build full-color 3D models in seconds. Artificial intelligence software enables reasoning on shape, color and texture, and the 3D data vastly decrease training time.
We're developing solutions for: Logistics:
- box and object dimensioning, real-time
- cycle counting, determining number of boxes remaining in a pallet cube
- package inspection and identification using deep learning
- real-time 3D model reconstruction
- product identification and inspection
- detect and identify anomalies, defects and configurations
Not CART Registered:
Solution has yet to be registered and verified. Learn More