Augmented Reality Advertising & Visual Marketing Solution
Shaping the way people connect with the world, with brands and with each other
Blippar harnesses image recognition, augmented reality and computer vision technology to bring the physical world to life through smart devices.
With the Blippar app, you can interact with consumers through everyday objects to enhance brand communications and utility with digital experience, called "blipps".
We call this Visual Marketing.
- DEEPER ENGAGEMENT: Engage your consumers through each touchpoint from pre- to post-purchase.
- BROADER REACH: Amplify your marketing reach and make the most of the channels you already have.
- INCREASED SALES: Facilitate a frictionless path to purchase and increase purchase intention.
- BRAND ADVOCACY: Create and boost word-of-mouth promotion through seamless shareable content.
- REAL WORLD DATA: Gain insights from the real world with our powerful live analytics dashboard.
About the Company
Blippar is the world’s leading visual browser, harnessing augmented reality and image-recognition technology to bring the physical world to life through smartphones, tablets and wearables. Blippar enables brands, publishers and agencies to use their products, packaging, newspapers, magazines, and merchandising to activate interactive digital content, which users unlock by 'looking' at it through the app.
Once the Blippar app is downloaded and opened on a mobile device, users are able to hold their phones over physical blippable content - from products to posters - to trigger an engaging digital experience known as “blipping.”
Since launching in 2011, Blippar™ has expanded rapidly internationally - with offices in London, NYC, San Francisco, Chicago, LA, Istanbul, Delhi and Amsterdam - through partnerships with some of the largest international media owners and brands - including Condé Nast, TIME Inc., Procter&Gamble, Kraft, Nestlé, Heinz, Coca-Cola, Anheuser Busch, L'Oréal, Universal Pictures and Jaguar. In June 2014, Blippar™ acquired Layar™, a pioneering AR company founded in the late 2000s. The combined user base, data and technology makes Blippar™ the world’s most influential AR company.
Not CART Registered:
Solution has yet to be registered and verified. Learn More