iPal is a teacher for children with spoken language learning and tablet-based educational programs, providing educational content in an engaging manner that supports social development and encourages interest in science and technology.
Pal also makes education fun and appealing for children. It can talk, dance, tell stories, play games, encourage physical activity, and enable them to chat with friends, share videos, and safely connect to the internet and social media.Parents, under strict controls, can remotely control iPal and monitor their child's progress, safety and activities on their smartphone or desktop from anywhere and at any time.
Many elders are alone and lonely. They often have problems keeping track of everyday activities, such as taking their medicine. iPal is a constant companion that supplements personal care services and provides security with alerts for many medical emergencies such as falling down.
An example is a chain of children’s stores where iPal greets children when they come in the door, entertains them, tells them about products, etc. Another is as a concierge/greeter in hotels to provide guests with a higher level of personal service.
The goal of the iPal™ Robot Development Platform is to provide partners with all the tools and support needed to enable them to quickly and efficiently modify iPal™’s software and content for their specific use. They can then deploy and market their own robotic branded product at a small fraction of the cost of developing their own robot.
Key components of the iPal™ Robot Development Platform include:
- A U.S. developer version of iPal™ — English support, a good SDK and other tools like the content editor, and English language documentation.
- Training and workshops to teach robot development with iPal™.
- Custom software development services for companies who want a robot product but do not have their own internal software development. capabilities or wish to acquire them
- An iPal™ App store where companies can sell upgrades, applications, etc., specific to their customers.
- iPal™ customization: Such as changes to plastic outer form, additional capabilities such as more sensors, custom color highlights and so on (initially restricted to what does not require a major change to the iPal™ core).
- Consulting on the logistics around selling, distributing, and servicing the robots.
- Technical support services including hardware and software repair services for those companies who do not want to set up their own.
- Access to distribution channels for companies who don’t have their own and don’t want to do themselves.
About the Company
AvatarMind was founded in 2014. Our vision is to create highly capable, humanoid robots that are affordable for ordinary families, not just institutions.
The company was founded by a group of entrepreneurs from Silicon Valley, PhDs from top universities, and robot experts from robotic companies. We have an experienced research team with deep experience in artificial intelligence, motion control, sensors and power management technologies.
Not CART Registered:
Solution has yet to be registered and verified. Learn More