CPR Detail Report
Competitive Promotion Report, LLC
The CPR Detail Report is our flagship solution and contains trade pricing and promotions data including list price and list price changes for national brands, EDAC (Every Day Acquisition Cost) for private label, off-invoice allowances, bill back allowances, payment terms and much more.
- Identify promotional strategies throughout the year based on your competitors’ promotional programs and timing.
- Analyze trade allowances and conduct gross margin percentage comparison so that you can develop your allowance strategy to help stimulate sales.
- Review allowances over several years to determine if there is consistency or a trend in competitors’ promotional allowance amounts and timing.
- Uncover the history of your competitors’ list prices to the trade to determine their timing and the average percent of change in order to plan your own list price increases accordingly.
- Conduct trade spending analysis when the CPR Detail Report is used in conjunction with your sales data.
- Develop sales and marketing strategies.
About the Company
Since 1989, Competitive Promotion Report (CPR) has provided competitive market intelligence and insights to the health, beauty, and wellness and general merchandise sectors of the consumer packaged goods industry. Product manufacturers, healthcare distributors, and retailers trust CPR for proprietary, advanced analytics that help them solve real business problems, uncover actionable insights, and develop strategies for success.
Not CART Registered:
Solution has yet to be registered and verified. Learn More