The freight forwarder for modern logistics teams
Flexport moves freight globally by air, ocean, rail, and truck for the world's leading brands. We combine powerful software and dedicated experts to give you accountability, peace of mind, and control over your supply chain.
One platform to manage everything
With Flexport, you can do everything from booking shipments and messaging suppliers, to reconciling invoices and analyzing reports, all in one place. This means less
time wasted sifting through emails and wrangling spreadsheets, and more time to focus on what matters most.
- Your Flexport dashboard shows the location of your cargo at every step of its journey.
- Our pricing is simple and all-inclusive. No hidden fees, and itemized invoices alleviate accounting burdens.
- Flexport brings together your team, your suppliers and our experts to keep everyone on the same page.
About the Company
At Flexport, we believe that a world that does business together is a better one. It’s called global trade. And freight forwarding is the $1 trillion industry that functions as the circulatory system of global trade — without freight forwarding, global trade simply wouldn’t exist.
Problem is, the freight forwarding industry is antiquated, not customer focused, and definitely not tech savvy. We’re changing all that.
FLEXPORT IS THE MODERN FREIGHT FORWARDER.
Only Flexport combines powerful cloud software and analytics with physical transit infrastructure and extensive human expertise — delivering deep, real-time supply chain visibility, outstanding ROI, and a best-in-category customer experience.
First to market in 2013 with a purpose-built cloud software and data analytics platform, Flexport today serves more than 10,000 clients in over 100 countries, offering a full range of services, including ocean, air, truck and rail freight, drayage & cartage, warehousing, customs & compliance, financing and insurance — all informed and powered by our software platform.
Flexport has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, Atlanta, Amsterdam, Hamburg, Hong Kong and Shenzhen (and expanding rapidly). We’re taking the market by storm:
- #8 on Inc. 5000, a list of the fastest-growing private companies in the U.S.
- Inc.’s Best Companies to Work for in 2018
- #13 on LinkedIn’s Top Startups of 2018
- Business Insider’s Top 51 enterprise startups to bet your career on in 2018
Not CART Registered:
Solution has yet to be registered and verified. Learn More