GoSpotCheck is mobile form and execution management software that enables team leaders to improve workforce operations. Organizations can assign tasks, analyze real-time reporting, and drive action to accomplish critical goals and objectives.
- Drive efficiency by reducing the time taken to design and run processes.
- Consolidate your processes and data into one system to decrease redundancy.
- Increase visibility and compliance with validated data.
- Increase sales by providing direction and tracking at an individual level.
- Drive accountability by providing explicit direction on what needs to be done.
- Gain market share by capturing and responding to market conditions.
- Reduce risk with robust security and data governance capabilities.
- Ensure data integrity from enterprise systems to business applications.
- Reduce the implementation and maintenance burden by empowering the business with no-code/low-code software
About the Company
GoSpotCheck offers field team task management and reporting solutions for leading brands, including PepsiCo, Beam Suntory, Levi’s, Sav-A-Lot and Dairy Queen. Available via web browser, iOS and Android apps, GoSpotCheck’s platform enables brands to more effectively communicate with their field teams, gain ground-level visibility, and drive sales with actionable data. With industry specialties in wine, spirits, and beer companies, consumer goods, retail and restaurants, GoSpotCheck enables companies to deploy Missions to their employees quickly and get data back to management immediately.
GoSpotCheck serves two core functions: task management for your field team, and data reporting for your management team. GoSpotCheck’s roles and permissions enable People to be assigned to specific Places and Missions within your company’s dashboard, and the web app dashboard provides insightful analytics and actionable data.
GoSpotCheck is a powerful field execution tool for businesses to distribute tasks, communicate goals, and drive company-wide visibility. Actionable data is just a few clicks away. Request a personalized demo today for more information.
CART Registered PLUS Due Diligence:
Second level due diligence validating and quantifying solution benefits with existing retail users.