GreyOrange Pte Ltd
- Flexible. Scalable. High Performance.
- Intelligent robotics for warehouse and supply chain automation.
- Leading Next Gen Automation in Supply Chain
- GreyOrange designs, manufactures and deploys advanced robotic warehouse automation systems in warehouses, fulfillment centers and distribution centers.
GOODS TO PERSON SYSTEMS:
Decision Science Driven Robotic Goods-to-Person System
- With many online and offline channels of sales available, and various services offered like same-day-delivery or store pick-up, customer preferences have evolved. This has forced companies to improve efficiency and reduce the order-to-delivery time. The sheer volume and mix of orders mean that warehouses across the world are under increasing pressure to deliver in the shortest possible time. Traditional rigid warehouse automation fail to deliver and flexible automation is the only viable solution for warehouses to gain a competitive advantage. The autonomous mobile robots from GreyOrange are excellent examples of goods-to-man automation.
- The GreyOrange Butler is an advanced autonomous mobile robot that uses robotic goods-to-person technology for automated put-away, inventory storage, replenishment and order picking in fulfillment and distribution centers.
- This goods-to-man automation system with robots in warehouse, adapts seamlessly to changing inventory profiles, demand patterns and peaks. Modular system architecture ensures bi-directional scalability to increase storage volume or fulfillment throughput independently, by adding more storage racks or robots, as needed.
Order Fulfillment Optimized
- The Butler system consists of Butler Robots (Autonomous mobile robots), Pick/Put stations, Mobile Storage Units (MSU), Auto-Charging stations, and GreyMatter, an end-to-end intelligent order fulfillment software platform that controls and manages various devices to drive autonomous collaboration.
Autonomous Fulfillment For E-Commerce Warehouses
- Butler PickPal is an automated picking system. It works seamlessly and efficiently with the Butler Goods-to-Person system. Also, it processes and consolidates multiple orders simultaneously.
- Items are accurately identified from the MSU using sophisticated machine vision algorithms.
- Identified items are accurately grasped from a densely packed MSU using a collaborative robotic arm and a set of complaint grippers.
- Items are dropped in totes or corrugated boxes after the barcode is scanned and sent for packing.
- Today, supply chains are under enormous pressure to keep up with ever-increasing consumer demands. Rapid e-commerce adoption, same-day delivery and omni-channel operations place many new demands on warehouse operations. As a response to this, supply chain executives tend to build bigger warehouses, increase their workforce or add complex technology to achieve gains in productivity. Even with additional investments, the problems cannot always be solved.
- PickPal is an automated picking system in warehouse . It works seamlessly with GreyOrange Butler Goods-to-Person System or goods to man automation for automated piece picking in warehouses. This robotic picking can pick, process, consolidate, and prepare orders in warehouses.
- The system is best fit for e-commerce warehouse automation as it works collaboratively with a human operators to fulfill orders, increasing picking productivity from the same workstation. This automated picking system in warehouse from GreyOrange works seamlessly & efficiently with the Butler goods-to-person system.
Flexible and Scalable Sortation System
- Challenges such as increasing costs, high order volumes, manpower issues, shorter order processing window & scope for zero-error have led to the adoption of automation solutions to overcome any operational inefficiencies in distribution or fulfillment centers.
- A hi-tech automated warehouse sorting system comprising of advanced software, offering unmatched throughputs, package-handling capability and reliability. It routes parcels or packages based on industry, defined sortation logic such as destination, volume, weight or any other custom logic based on your business dynamics.
- Greyorange introduces its parcel sorter and linear sorter with these intact qualities. GreyOrange linear sorter comes as a standard product and it has the shortest lead time to implementation. From concept to installation, GreyOrange Sorter can deploy in up to 4-6 weeks.
Cross Belt Sorter
High Throughput, High Accuracy Sorting Solution
- In the world of logistics, increasing number of parcels are being shipped every day across the world. E-commerce is increasingly becoming integral to more and more customers which in turn is forcing courier/logistics companies to improve last mile connectivity to ever more end destinations.
- With the rise in order volumes, it becomes imperative to prepare your sortation center with the help of a right solution that can sort parcels at higher throughput to a large number of end destinations.
GreyOrange Cross Belt Sorter
- A high throughput high accuracy sorting solution for a large number of end destinations. It is a contactless sorting which uses electrically actuated carriages to convey and sort parcels directly into bags, totes or chutes at high throughput which increasing productivity per warehouse associate and also increases sorting accuracy.
- It can also be used to sort items / eaches / cases to order boxes or for store fulfillment, enabling faster and accurate order fulfillment in retail and e-commerce. With sorting throughputs up to 32,000 packets per hour for up to 500 end destinations, logistics companies can achieve their SLA of deliveries with high accuracy at a lower cost per sorting / fulfillment.
Directs Picking, Put-away and Sorting Processes
Picking and replenishment processes account for up to 70 percent of operating costs in a warehouse and remain the top priority for warehouse professionals. Industries increasingly rely on innovative solutions as they continue to reduce pick and fill costs and increase worker efficiency and productivity.
- Pick-Put-to-Light (PPTL) system is a proprietary technology of GreyOrange that improves operator’s productivity and enhances efficiency. The directed picking, putaway, and sorting processes help operators minimize errors, speed up the cycle and improve order processing accuracy while improving overall productivity.
- ENHANCES BUSINESS AGILITY AND GROWTH
- Adapts to changing inventory profiles, demand patterns and peaks
- LOWERS OPERATING COST
- Operator time saving by up to 70%
- ELIMINATES COMPLEXITY
- Reduces waste, increases efficiency
- ENABLES BUSINESS CONTINUITY
- 24/7 operations and up to 99% availability
- EMPOWERS WORKFORCE
- Improves employee satisfaction
- IMPROVES SPEED AND ACCURACY
- Faster and accurate fulfillment
Butler Pick Pal
- Works seamlessly & efficiently with the Butler goods-to-person system
- The Butler PickPal can work as a fully automated picking system. Alternatively, you can also work alongside human operators to deliver accelerated and improved picking performance with up to 2x productivity gains. The system delivers:
- Higher picking efficiency
- Lower cost per shipment
- Reduces pilferage and mis-pick costs due to human error
Automate sortation with an industry leading solution
- Order profiling
REDUCED DISCREPANCIES IN SHIPPING COST
- With our leading-edge technology that determines both volumetric and gross weight of every packet in real-time, you can now know exact shipping cost upfront and this enables you to resolve any disputes in minimum time with your partners.
- Increase Customer Satisfaction
- With the help of GreyOrange Linear Sorter, deliveries are fulfilled quickly and accurately
- Lower Integration and Lead Time
- GreyOrange warehouse sorting system works seamlessly with your existing enterprise systems (all major WMS and ERP systems).
- HANDLING Seasonal Demand Surge
- Handling demand peaks become efficient and easy with GreyOrange Linear Sorter. Our dynamic software configurations allows you to dynamically reconfigure sortation logic to manage evolving business demands.
- Manage Varied Payload Types
- GreyOrange Linear Sorter is designed for sorting variety of payloads including polybags and regular and irregular packets containing objects as thin as 3mm.
- Low Maintenance and TCO
- With SLA-based AMC (includes spare-parts, labor, and maintenance cost), operation and maintenance cost remains fairly low. Our technology can be adapted even for small to medium-sized players. Thus, the linear sorters and parcel sorters from GreyOrange are the best fit for your warehouse sorting systems.
Cross Belt Sorter
A versatile and flexible cross belt sortation system that enables high throughput for a wide range of parcels.
- High Throughput
- 12000- 32000 Parcels / hour
- Gentle Material Handling
- Non contact based, belt driven sorting
- High Accuracy & Availability
- 99.95% accurate sortation and more than 98% availability
- Modular hardware design for easy installation, deployment and maintenance.
- Optimized Space Usage
- Layout can be optimized for limited space and challenging layout
- Adaptable for future growth-adding more inducts, chutes and decks
- Increase Worker Productivity
- Direct sorting to end destinations reduces the total effort required for sorting
- Weight & Dimension:
- Handling for wide range of parcel dimensions up to 1m length and weights up to 35kgs
- Increases the order picking efficiency.
- Ensures avoidance of errors while continuously sorting thousands of packets.
- Integrates with most popular or proprietary enterprise systems.
- Supports custom process flows,as per customer’s business needs.
- Simple yet robust system that is maintenance free and offers easy troubleshooting.
- Highly reliable system that ensures minimal downtime of your process. Thus, GreyOrange’s pick-to-put-light system are a perfect fit for your industry.
About the Company
GreyOrange is a multinational technology company that designs, manufactures and deploys advanced robotics systems for supply chain automation in distribution and fulfillment centers. We combine expertise in industrial hardware and enterprise software to deliver AI-powered robotics solutions across industries and geographies to increase efficiency multi-fold. GreyOrange has over 450+ employees with more than half of the workforce dedicated to Research and Development. The company is headquartered in Singapore, with offices in Japan, India, Germany and USA and a state-of-the-art R&D centre in Gurgaon, India. Our marquee solutions Butler (goods-to-person for inventory storage, picking and order consolidation) and Linear Sorter (modular system for automating sorting processes) have been deployed in customer sites in Asia, Europe and the Americas. Key customers include e-commerce and omni-channel retail players such as Flipkart, Nitori (Japan), Myntra, Jabong and Pepperfry; and 3PL (third party logistics) such as XPO Logistics, Aramex, DTDC, Kerry Logistics (Hong Kong), Ninja Van (Singapore), Gojavas, Pos Indonesia (Indonesia) and Loggi (Brazil).
Not CART Registered:
Solution has yet to be registered and verified. Learn More