Welcome to the era of cognitive business
From Watson apps to full-scale solutions, IBM's cognitive technologies understand, reason and learn.
Watson products and APIs can understand all forms of data to reveal business-critical insights, and bring the power of cognitive computing to your organization.
- Use Watson language, conversation, speech, vision and data insight APIs to add cognitive functionality to your application or service.
- Rapidly build a cognitive search and content analytics engine. Watson Discovery helps developers quickly ingest data to find hidden patterns and answers, enabling better decisions across teams.
- Quickly build, test and deploy bots or virtual agents across mobile devices, messaging platforms, or even on a physical robot to create natural conversations between your apps and users.
Watson Virtual Agent
- Quickly configure virtual agents with company information, using pre-built content and engage customers in a conversational, personalized manner, on any channel.
Watson Knowledge Studio
- Teach Watson to discover meaningful insights in unstructured text without writing any code.
Go beyond artificial intelligence with Watson
With Watson APIs and solutions, businesses are already achieving outcomes – from improving customer engagement, to scaling expertise, to driving innovation and growth.
Watson can understand all forms of data, interact naturally with people, and learn and reason, at scale.
- With Watson, you can analyze and interpret all of your data, including unstructured text, images, audio and video.
- With Watson, you can provide personalized recommendations by understanding a user's personality, tone, and emotion.
- With Watson, you can utilize machine learning to grow the subject matter expertise in your apps and systems.
- With Watson, you can create chat bots that can engage in dialog.
About the Company
IBM is a global technology and innovation company headquartered in Armonk, NY. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 400,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world's most advanced servers and supercomputers. Utilizing its business consulting, technology and R&D expertise, IBM helps clients become "smarter" as the planet becomes more digitally interconnected. IBM invests more than $6 billion a year in R&D, just completing its 21st year of patent leadership. IBM Research has received recognition beyond any commercial technology research organization and is home to 5 Nobel Laureates, 9 US National Medals of Technology, 5 US National Medals of Science, 6 Turing Awards, and 10 Inductees in US Inventors Hall of Fame. The company was behind the inventions of the PC; SABRE travel reservation system; UPC codes, Watson, the Jeopardy!-playing computing system, and much more.
CART Registered Due Diligence:
First level due diligence ensuring the solution is valid and viable.