IPsoft offers a wide variety of IT outsourcing services, from management at the component device and network level to the analysis, design and management of complex processes. IPsoft’s service delivery model is fully aligned with ITILv3, the set of concepts, policies and procedures for IT management.
IPcenter - Autonomic IT Management Platform We put the benefits of automation at the heart of your IT service delivery so that you can make time to innovate.
A new benchmark for IT performance. IPcenter is the only platform that guarantees business and services outcomes to drive your productivity to new heights.
Virtual Engineers accelerate productivity
- IPcenter's Virtual Engineers change the rules of the game by automating the interaction between all of the different tools and people in your IT environment. Without being forced to replace your existing investments you can automate end-to-end processes and pave the way for vast increases in productivity.
IPcenter provides transparency
- View and automate your IT environment from a single screen. By integrating with all your existing tools, IPcenter increases effectiveness of your infrastructure and maximizes ROI on your investments.
Virtual engineers use the same tools as regular engineers.
- Time intensive development of automation by specialized developers.
- Code and scripts hard-coded for specific tasks.
- Inflexible, applied to rigidly defined rules.
- Manual updates and maintenance.
About the Company
IPsoft automates IT and business processes for enterprises across a wide range of industries. Through our portfolio of world leading autonomic and cognitive solutions we provide services that deliver clear outcomes and allow our clients to secure competitive advantage. Headquartered in New York City, IPsoft has 18 offices in 15 countries across the world and serves more than 500 of the world’s leading brands directly as well as more than half of the world’s largest IT services providers.
Not CART Registered:
Solution has yet to be registered and verified. Learn More