The Katana® Social Analytics Engine uses predictive analytics and automated social graph analysis to help companies identify, understand, monetize, and retain their most valuable customers.
DASHBOARD -HIGH LEVEL KPI’s
Your executive summary awaits. Review a high-level overview of key performance indicators, feature standouts, and population trends aimed at helping you assess how you’re doing. Want to get a closer look, or compare? Limit the summary to a specific title for a segmented assessment, or multiple titles for an apples-to-apples view. Weeks are the default, but you can look at day-over-day or month-over-month as well.
UNLOCK THE HIDDEN VALUE OF SOCIAL INFLUENCE
- Using your customer data — not social media — you can identify your most influential customers.
- Identify the Social Whales who influence others. When influencers buy, others follow. Give them deals tuned to their specific areas of influence and reach everyone.
- Selectively retain the most valuable users based on the revenue they influence, not just their personal spend. Proactively see and prevent this with our predictive churn models.
OPTIMIZE ACQUISITION MEDIA
- Know who your valuable customers are (Social Whales) and get more of them, more efficiently. Focus on the channels that bring in the customers with the most social and spending influence.
- Optimize your product assortment, game mechanics, or app experience. When you know what the cool kids like, you know what everyone else is about to like. Promote it, improve it, or push it out.
About the Company
Ninja Metrics® is an advanced predictive analytics company and inventor of Social Value®, a precise measurement of how users influence each other and how much that influence is worth. Our key offering, The Katana® Social Analytics Engine, uses predictive analytics and automated social graph analysis to help companies identify, understand, monetize, and keep their most valuable, influenceable, and influential customers. We work with clients in the gaming, retail/e-commerce, and entertainment industry. Ninja Metrics was founded by scientists and mathematicians from the Universities of Southern California, Minnesota, Northwestern and Illinois in 2009, and is headquartered in Los Angeles.
Not CART Registered:
Solution has yet to be registered and verified. Learn More