Pathover Grocery E-Commerce 360
Grocery E-commerce 360 from Pathover is an all-in-one solution that has a built-in e-commerce platform, has a database that contains over 1 million product images and info, an in-store fulfillment app, pick up in-store and home delivery options. Grocery E-commerce 360 automatically lists your products online for you and intelligently showcases the best products to sell to increase purchase frequency.
- A storefront that is built for web, tablet and mobile. One account supports many store locations. No additional charge for multiple stores.
- List view of items to be prepared by your staff. Leveraging our proprietary resource routing and load balancing technologies to reduce out of stock products.
PICK UP AND SMART DELIVERY
- Offer click-and-collect or home grocery delivery. Our software is built with advanced optimization techniques to reduce costs for last-mile same-day delivery.
- Automatically inform your customer with a built-in chatbot at every step of the ordering and delivery process.
- An online storefront to connect with your customers online and offline. Responsive design for shopping from any device. Industry-best site speed and usability.
One store or many stores
- You can manage all store locations under one account. Show products from each store and allow your shoppers to choose a store to shop from. No additional fee for multiple stores.
- Our software integrates with many grocery point-of-sale systems. Simply connect our software to your POS and our software automatically pulls all the products and lists them online for you.
- An intelligent dashboard that provides insights into what and when to sell.
About the Company
Pathover is an API-based software that optimizes every step of the last mile, from demand and resource management to delivery logistics. The last mile is the least efficient and most expensive leg of the supply chain, comprising up to 28% of the total cost of delivery. E-commerce giants such as Amazon have built their business models with this problem in mind. However, many industries, specifically the grocery industry, that have been designed over decades with brick-and-mortar stores in mind, are not equipped to transition into e-commerce and manage the complicated logistics process. Physical stores and online marketplaces can now integrate with Pathover to automate their last mile process, saving time and money (on average 71%). Pathover's proprietary AI and machine learning technology provides the tools for merchants to fulfill orders quickly, load-balance demand across all stores, and find the fastest and cheapest delivery options to customers.
Not CART Registered:
Solution has yet to be registered and verified. Learn More