Get your products online instantly. More customers through your door.
Your products appear online
- Carry on as normal. Your products will appear on your Pointy Page automatically.
- No data entry needed.
Simple to Set Up
- Pointy works with your existing barcode scanner. Just plug it in and you're ready to go.
- We maintain your Pointy page. There’s no on-going work to do!
- From laptops to iPads and smartphones, Pointy will help people find your products.
- Integrate with Google "See What's In Store"
- Google's "See What's In Store" gives shoppers an additional way to discover what your store sells, directly on the Google search page.
- It's an effective way to attract more customers.
Expand your online presence even further
- Pointy ProductAds is an optional feature that runs high-performing ads on Google for all your products automatically.
- You have total control over the daily budget and geographic targeting range.
- If you are not happy, you can leave at any time.
Here's what a Pointy box can do for you:
1. Your products online effortlessly
Your Pointy box automatically creates a Pointy page of your store’s products, by plugging into your barcode scanner - it does all the work.
2. Come up on Google
Your Pointy box helps your store appear high up on search engines like Google. Being easy to find online means more customers in your store.
3. No extra work for you
There’s no need to manually enter product names and images. Pointy sources all that for you - whether it’s for a toy doll or menthol tissues.
4. More people in your store
Pointy helps shoppers find products for sale in their local area. When someone is looking for something you sell, Pointy sends customers to your store.
About the Company
Pointy gives local retailers a way not only to tell customers about their business, but also to tell them the products they will find when they visit.
Pointy is the brainchild of Mark Cummins and Charles Bibby who know what local retailers need and how to work with Google to deliver it.
Cummins first company was acquired by Google in 2012 and the new Pointy venture just secured $12 million in Series B capital from Vulcan Capital, Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen’s investment firm and Polaris Partners. This round added to the company’s previous funding which included backers Matt Mullenweg (founder of WordPress) and Lars Rasmussen (co-founder of Google Maps).
CART Registered Due Diligence:
First level due diligence ensuring the solution is valid and viable.