REVERSE LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
FUTURE-PROOF CLOUD PLATFORM
- Our scalable cloud platform deploys within weeks with automatic updates that enable teams to focus on forward supply chain demands.
MAXIMUM INVENTORY VALUE
- Predictive machine learning actively routes returns and excess to the highest value disposition channel every time.
STREAMLINED REVERSE LOGISTICS
- Intuitive tools built uniquely for reverse logistics enable efficient end-to-end warehouse processing for every disposition channel.
UNPARALLELED VISIBILITY & CONTROL
- Portfolio tools provide supply chain teams with real-time visibility and control to continuously optimize your reverse logistics.
Retailers across the country use Optoro to create more value from excess and returned inventory.
Retailers are facing a growing set of challenges. Ecommerce sales are increasing, and with them come return rates that can be as much as four times higher than traditional retail return rates. In addition, omnichannel investments are optimizing fulfillment but creating reverse-related problems, such as inventory becoming “stuck” at the store when an online return doesn’t match SKUs carried in the physical location. These challenges threaten to add cost and complexity to retail budgets that are already under pressure. Retailers looking to remain competitive in this shifting landscape must turn their returned and excess inventory into assets. Optoro helps retailers improve their customer experience by providing returned and excess handling they can count on.
INTUITIVELY PURPOSE-BUILT SOFTWARE
Unique warehouse capabilities are required to effectively handle returns and excess inventory.
- Optoro’s Warehouse Management tools are built specifically for reverse logistics to enable highly efficient receiving, processing, and routing of inventory for every disposition channel – from your primary retail channels, to clearance & outlet, to return to vendor, to donate or recycle, and everything in between.
COMPREHENSIVE REAL-TIME VISIBILITY
Reverse logistics has historically left supply chain leaders in the dark.
- With Optoro’s Reporting and Dashboards, retailers and consumer brands have comprehensive visibility of their entire reverse supply chain through insight-rich dashboards and comprehensive reporting including full unit lifecycle tracking, key supply chain metrics and trends, and sustainability reporting.
FLEXIBLE DEPLOYMENT OPTIONS
- Deploy Optoro’s RLMS Solution to power your 3PL’s existing return centers and warehouses within weeks to maximize the value from your reverse supply chain.
- Optoro runs your full reverse logistics operation – supported by leading 3PLs including UPS® – while providing you with comprehensive real-time visibility into unit-level movement in the warehouse to aggregate performance metrics.
About the Company
Optoro is using innovative technology to solve a large, and growing, global problem. Every year, over 15% of inventory is returned or deemed excess, costing retailers $500 billion nationwide. Optoro’s software platform helps retailers optimize the management of returned and excess inventory in a more efficient and cost-effective way, maximizing recovery value, enabling consumers to get great deals, and reducing environmental waste. Working with some of the largest retailers in the US, Optoro’s software platform has enabled its clients to maximize recovery costs by 50 - 200%. Founded in 2010, Optoro has been named one of the fastest growing companies in the US. Optoro has also received many awards and accolades, including CNBC’s Disruptor 50, EY’s Entrepreneur of the Year and the World Economic Forum’s Circular Economy Award, Most recently, Optoro was named a "Top Workplace" in DC by The Washington Post.
Not CART Registered:
Solution has yet to be registered and verified. Learn More