Robots for Retailers
Bossa Nova Robotics
It is estimated that out-of-stocks account for -4% loss in revenue, not to mention the possible long-term effects of losing loyal shoppers. Great shelving conditions can lead to great shopping experiences. Bossa Nova is the leading developer of robots designed to provide real-time inventory data for the global retail industry. Our retail service robot autonomously tracks inventory and the true state of in-store conditions to seamlessly deliver actionable tasks benefiting retailers through efficiencies and accuracy.
Ensure implementation and maximize operational efficiencies by relying on the retail experience and expertise of Bossa Nova. Our trusted team makes it work for all retailers - helping them turn real-time data into actionable tasks and insights.
- Real-Time, Accurate Inventory Data
- Product Availablity with Efficient/Actionable/Timely Replenishment
- Real-time Corrective Actions to Remedy Merchandising, Pricing and Promotion Compliance
- Efficient, Frequent and Accurate Real-Time Inventory
- Reduce Out-of-Stocks
- Improve Shelving Conditions
- Enhance Customer Experiences
- Increase Confidence Thresholds for Product Availability/Stock Levels
- Remedy Merchandising, Pricing and Promotion Compliance
- Optimize Planograms Based on True Shelf Dimensions
About the Company
Bossa Nova powers the transformation of shopping. We pioneer the technologies and the data to map the retail world, every store, every product, every day. We enable our partners to redesign retail operations and reimagine the way people shop. With a multidisciplinary team of robotics, artificial intelligence, and big data scientists, Bossa Nova has solved the challenges to deploy fully autonomous retail service robots and deliver actionable data in real-time.
Bossa Nova was formed in February 2005 as a spin-off from Carnegie Mellon University's Robotics Institute to deliver advanced, robotic technology for seamless retail operations. Through automation, retailers can understand the true state of in-store conditions in real-time with unmatched accuracy and constantly improve.
CART Registered Due Diligence:
First level due diligence ensuring the solution is valid and viable.