QIHAN Technology Co. Ltd.
Sanbot Cloud-enabled Service Robot - A retail store can customize Sanbot to fit their needs. The playful robot can greet customers, guide them through the store, and help them shop using images, text, audio, video, and more.
As a result of years of research and development, the new Sanbot platform will unleash the capabilities of cloud-enabled robotics and AI for retail, education, healthcare, hospitality, security, and other customer-oriented industries to deliver a smarter and more personalized service.
Using Qihan’s “Robotics-as-a-Service” model, Sanbot is taking robotics technology into the mainstream. Sanbot’s open API, which enables developers to build Android applications that utilize Sanbot’s tremendous AI and learning capabilities, means businesses can deliver better services. Better services increases customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Sanbot is the perfect blend of human and machine. An ergonomic design fitted with the latest technology.
- Every interaction with Sanbot provides the optimum robot experience.
- Sanbot’s design features a matrix design with 360-degree Wrap-Around technology, utilizing over 60 sensors to give Sanbot perfect awareness of its surroundings.
3-D Dynamic Perception
- Equipped with a unique 3-D camera, Sanbot can read your every gesture and pose, bringing the interaction between man and machine to new levels.
HD Laser Projector
- Sanbot comes with a laser projector fitted in its head. A 720P resolution and a maximum projection of 65 inches will make every viewing spectacular.
Animated Waving Arms
- Sanbot’s animated arms have a lighting display with 250 colors to choose from and can move to the beat of the music. Dance or exercise with Sanbot anytime.
HD Touch Screen
- Sanbot’s 10.1 inch H-D touch screen delivers a high resolution viewing, precise touch control, and the best viewing experience.
- An excellent structural design enables Sanbot to use 12 small free-moving wheels for 360-degree spot rotation and can easily navigate complex paths and surfaces.
- Sanbot can find the charging station and re-charge automatically. This allows Sanbot to serve you and be your smart life companion 24/7.
New relationship between Human and Robot
- The Q-Link App along with the robot gives the user a smart home, meaning a more convenient life.
- Your mobile phone is not only a remote control for Sanbot, but also a great way to manage all smart home appliances.
About the Company
Powered by Qihan
Founded in 2006, QIHAN Technology Co. Ltd. is a company focused on innovating Robotics, Artificial Intelligence (AI), and Video Analysis. QIHAN’s headquarters is in Shenzhen, China, and its proprietary brands, Qihan, Sanbot, and Q-Link, utilize new robotics and AI technologies to help improve the businesses and lives of the customers.
Through its core business of Video Analysis System, Qihan now has over 150 intellectual patents in Machine Vision Recognition, Multi-axis Automatic Control, Big Data Analysis, and more. Qihan has over 800 employees, more than 350 experienced R&D engineers, and invests over 10% of annual revenue to technical research and development. Qihan has many high-tech laboratories and research facilities around the globe. Through providing interconnection of H2H, H2T, and T2T, Qihan welcomes cooperation with worldwide partners to make the world a better place.
Core Value - “Creation for Intelligent Life”
QIHAN is constantly working to improve the product quality, constantly provide innovative and reliable products at a competitive price. Qihan consistently improves the quality of life for all users, helping them have a good life.
Not CART Registered:
Solution has yet to be registered and verified. Learn More