We combine in-house fulfillment and technology-first software to give you a hassle-free way to manage inventory and ship products.
Order fulfillment and inventory management for ecommerce stores
1. Connect your store and send us your products
2. We store your inventory
3. Your customer places an order
4. We ship the order to your customer fast
Whether you have just one store or sell on multiple channels, you can hook them all up to ShipBob. With just a few clicks, you'll seamlessly sync your online store with ShipBob’s software. ShipBob integrates with all major ecommerce platforms and marketplaces – including Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, Amazon, and Ebay – to import orders and send data back and forth for a two-way flow of information.
At ShipBob, we empower merchants to manage their inventory with the right tools and guidance across multiple ecommerce stores and fulfillment centers. Your orders and inventory are synced in real-time between your ShipBob dashboard and ecommerce stores. Know when to proactively replenish inventory with reorder notifications, bundle your products for promotions, make inventory transfer requests, and much more.
With ShipBob’s network of fulfillment centers, you can split your inventory across strategic locations to get your products from point A to point B more quickly and affordably. Distributed inventory helps you stay competitive by offering same-day and two-day shipping to your customers. When an order is placed, ShipBob automatically selects the warehouse and carrier that will give you the quickest turnaround at the best price.
At ShipBob, we track your orders from A to Z. Filter orders by status, search for specific orders, and view the progression of an order in real-time with a time-stamped history. With order management software for your direct-to-consumer and wholesale shipments, you can make changes to your orders post-purchase, map your store's shipping options to ShipBob, and automatically share tracking information with your customers.
As an end-to-end fulfillment provider, ShipBob offers return management services that make returns fast and easy for your customers, while getting your products processed and back into your available inventory as efficiently as possible. Automate your returns process quickly and cost-effectively, allow customers to generate return shipping labels, and track returns every step of the way.
ShipBob empowers you to run your ecommerce business with fulfillment centers near your customers and the tools to maintain control over inventory, orders, and shipments.
Connect your store and send us your products
- Getting set up with ShipBob is very straightforward. All major ecommerce platforms and marketplaces are seamlessly integrated with our technology, so it only takes a couple of minutes to sync your store and import your products/SKUs. Then, send us your inventory.
We store your inventory
- With ShipBob’s network of fulfillment centers in the largest US cities, you have access to a powerful geographic footprint. We own and operate all of our fulfillment centers and help you strategically split and manage your inventory to reduce shipping costs and time in transit.
Your customer places an order
- ShipBob’s technology powers our network of fulfillment centers across the country. As soon as an order is placed on your store, it is automatically sent to the ShipBob fulfillment center closest to the customer to be picked, packed, and sent to the customer.
We ship the order to your customer — fast
- For each order, ShipBob finds the fastest and most cost-effective option to get it delivered to its shipping destination. As soon as the order ships, tracking info is pushed back to your online store and sent to your customers so they stay in the loop every step of the way.
About the Company
Ecommerce fulfillment software to grow your business
ShipBob’s web-based software lets you manage orders, track real-time stock levels across our fulfillment centers, and receive notifications when you need to reorder inventory.
Enjoy unlimited users, built-in reports and analytics, and the ability to view, search, and edit existing orders with the best full-service ecommerce 3PL.
Not CART Registered:
Solution has yet to be registered and verified. Learn More