SmartTrac - Secure Identity & Transactions
A WORLD CLASS PROVIDER OF MICROCONNECTORS TO SMART CARD MANUFACTURERS, CHIP MAKERS AND MODULE MANUFACTURERS
- Easy-to-use solutions for SIM, entry-level EMV, and ID.
- Dual interface is a more advanced smart card solution.
- Tailored solutions on demand for greater differentiation.
- Contactless electronic applications with tailor-made configurations
OUR OFFERING OF WIRED AND ETCHED ANTENNAS CAN SOLVE ALMOST ANY OF YOUR CONTACTLESS NEEDS.
- We design and manufacture a wide range of RFID antennas and inlays, used in dual interface banking cards, ePassports, eID cards, access and transport cards.
- We design and manufacture miniaturized etched RFID antennas with high quality requirements, supporting all RFID standards.
LINXENS PROPOSES CHIP ON FLEX AND CHIP ON BOARD LIGHTING SOLUTIONS FOR MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS
- The COF module (Chip On Flex) is a flexible LED module with a linear source which fits the mechanical specifications of all general lighting products (geometry, design…) and can be used in tubes, triproofs, panels or rulers…
- The COF technology enables to develop a simple structure without soldering, easy to integrate and with efficient heat transfer. With an optimal luminous efficacy, the COF module is the innovative solution for all lighting needs. Produced in reel to reel, the COF solution is adaptable to all lengths.
- The COB module (Chip On Board) is a LED structure directly built on the tape. LED chips are packaged together as one lighting module and encapsulated directly on the same point.
- This integrated package allows an efficient heat transfer that means a much higher efficiency rate and lower failure rates. Our COB are produced in reel to reel, in a wide range of sizes and efficiencies and can be integrated in all lighting devices.
- The ring light module is a circular LED solution which can be used in several applications as phone and camera (flash) or microscope (binometric lamp).
- With a very low thickness (from 1.5mm), Linxens' ringlight enables to reach high quality illumination in the near field and could be placed around every optical systems.
- Light uniformity, color temperature, flux and illuminance can be adjusted according to customer request. Additionally, an optical systems can be molded directly on the ring device and different LED wavelength can be used (UV, visible, Infra-red…).
- For specific applications, waterproofing can be added thanks to a special over-molding.
Reel-to-reel know-how is at the heart of Linxens’ skill set.
We successfully produce high volumes in a reel-to-reel format that supports automated manufacturing processes and minimizes assembly costs for our customers.
This results in high yield, remarkable process stability, exceptional quality, reliability and flexibility standards, with reel widths ranging from 10 mm to 150 mm.
To date, Linxens has supplied a total of 75 billion smart card connectors representing a remarkable achievement.
Linxens offers the entire range of substrates available in the industry, suitable for all sectors. EGT (epoxy glass tape), Copper-clad (epoxy glass tape + copper), PI (polyimide), PET (polyethylene terephthalate), PETG (polyethylene terephthalate glycol-modified), PC (polycarbonate), PVC (polyvinyl chloride), Teslin and Paper.
For more than 30 years, Linxens has developed undisputed expertise in plating, with varying thickness and multiple surface finishes.
For a perfect result, plating precision is crucial. The Linxens plating process provides the perfect finish for multiple projects requirements.
We use electroplating as our plating process. Electroplating is primarily used to apply a layer of material with a desired property (e.g. corrosion protection, wire bonding, scratch resistance) to a surface that otherwise lacks that property. Electroplating also makes it possible to build up thickness on undersized parts.
In order to provide our customers with competitive products, we have developed selective masking solutions that allow us to apply precious metal plating only as needed to selected areas of the connector.
Linxens’ experience in selective plating is quite unique in the industry.
We master the key technology blocks needed to develop high performance light solutions based on LED.
The new Linxens substrate features a fully packaged LED and has many advantages: flexible module, optimal luminous efficacy (lm/W), lightweight (-50%), 50 000h lifespan, high resistance to corrosion, efficient heat transfer and reel to reel manufacturing
Linxens developed strong skills around lighting systems: characterization and qualification of LED, electrical, light and optical engineering and manufacturing of LED sources.
Linxens also masters the light engineering and color conversion thanks to in-house phosphor's formulation. The preferred materials for the phosphor’s encapsulation are silicone resins because they have a high thermal resistance without yellowing, transparency and refractive index.
About the Company
Linxens is a pioneer and a global leader in the design and manufacture of smartcard connectors, inlays and led light sources based on highly automated processes resulting in most competitive assembly costs for its customers
More than 30 years’ experience provide us the ability to produce large volumes of products that demonstrate exceptional standards of quality, reliability and costs.
Linxens offers innovative contact and contactless connectivity solutions for smartcard package manufacturers, chip makers and integrators in particular in the Payment, Telecommunications, eID and Transport & Access markets.
Since 2016, based on its unique know-how for the Chip-on-Flex technology Linxens becomes a light source manufacturer.
In 2017, with the acquisition of Smartrac’s SIT Division, a pioneer and global leader in the development of RFID inlays and antennas, Linxens consolidates its position as the leading go to supplier of contact and contactless secured connectivity solutions.
Wherever there is someone or something to connect to the digital world, we are there. Not only do we supply easier connectivity solutions but we also make them more secured.
Not CART Registered:
Solution has yet to be registered and verified. Learn More