UBTECH Robotics - Lynx - Alexa Enabled Smart Home Robot with Facial Recognition
Say hello to Lynx. Lynx with Amazon Alexa is a voice-activated, video-enabled humanoid robot companion. With Lynx, you get the best of both worlds by combining premium robotics and the ever evolving capabilities of Amazon’s Alexa.
- Be there… when you can’t be there. Enable Avatar Mode in the Lynx app from anywhere in the world. You can see, hear, and speak – all through your Lynx robot. You can also ask Lynx to perform functions such as wave hi, give a hug, or dance by using the Lynx app on your smartphone.
- Lynx can help you keep tabs on your home. When in Surveillance Mode, Lynx will record 30 second videos when the PIR sensor detects motion. The encrypted video is sent to your app in real time. You can turn Surveillance Mode on/off manually, or schedule it to turn on during certain times of the day.
- Need to set a timer? Want to know what movies are playing? You’re in luck. Lynx understands voice commands and can assist with daily tasks. Ask Lynx to take a picture, guide you through yoga, and more.
Amazon Alexa Skills
- Lynx is not only a walking, talking humanoid robot companion – Lynx can be equipped with most Amazon Alexa skills. Ask for news, traffic updates, or ask Alexa to control your smart home devices.
- Utilize all of the Amazon Alexa skills via your Lynx robot.
- Select Surveillance Mode in the app and Lynx will take a 30 second video if the PIR sensor on the chest is activated. Lynx will then send the video to your smartphone to ensure you know what is happening at home.
- Make sure you don't miss another event again by sending Lynx in your place! In Avatar mode, you can see what the robot sees and speak through the robot with app-enabled functions.
- Lynx is ever evolving and will be growing as Amazon Alexa and robotics grows. Stay tuned for more feature updates in the near future.
About the Company
UBTECH Robotics is a global leader in developing intelligent humanoid robots that enhance the way people live, work, learn, and play. Founded in 2012, UBTECH Robotics was among the first companies to focus on creating consumer robots, with a mission to bring an intelligent humanoid robot into every home. Since 2008, UBTECH has successfully developed consumer humanoid robots, robots for business use and Jimu robot after breakthroughs made in digital servos, the core part of humanoid robots. In 2016, UBTECH Robotics has surpassed 1 billion valuation and became a unicorn startup company. UBTECH Robotics’ award-winning robots include the STAR WARS First Order Stormtrooper™ Robot, Lynx with Amazon Alexa, Alpha 1 Pro, the service robot Cruzr, and a line of Jimu Robots aimed at accelerating STEM & STEAM education for children by enabling them to build and code their own robots with the help of a companion app.
Not CART Registered:
Solution has yet to be registered and verified. Learn More