Retail Strategy Experts U. S. & Canada
Better Sales & Brand Management Group
Planning for a market in the U.S. or Canada—regional or national—requires a methodical approach. Multiple elements come into play, from product to packaging, pricing and promotion. The right partners are crucial and a roll-out plan that is fiscally responsible is essential
The key to success is a sound go-to-market strategy. We work with you to define your goals, priorities and expectations. We then recommend the best course of action based on resources and opportunities. All retail placements are backed with consumer marketing strategies to deliver sales results.
Understanding the distribution and retail landscape while implementing proven brand management techniques only comes with years of hands-on experience and the right partners. We eliminate the learning curve and costly mistakes by providing a comprehensive service.
- Positioning – brand strategy and pricing
- Analysis – to decide on best distribution model
- Territory Management – Regional / National US and Canada
- Distribution Channels – set up and manage
- Broker Networks – set up and manage
- Corporate Accounts – set up and manage
- Sales Support – set up and manage sales teams/demos
- Reporting – setting goals and monthly reporting
We Help brands clarify & Define:
- A unique brand vision
- Positioning in the current marketplace
- Key Messages through ingredient stories
- Demographic of target audiences
Custom formulations are developed specifically to fit the brands marketing concepts and target the desired demographic. We always keep a critical eye on budgeting and timelines throughout the process, providing frequent tracking reports of the project for your review.
Specialized Formulation Development Services Include:
- Natural & Organic Formulations
- Sophisticated, efficacious, and original formulas for the personal care industry
- Full Stability and compatibility testing services
- Wide range of ingredient claim information
- USDA Organic and Eco-cert Certified Cosmetic Ingredients
- Proprietary natural fragrances for unique, custom formulations
- Internationally compliant formulations
We bring innovation and experience to cosmetic product packaging and design, key components to the success of your brand. Our knowledgeable, experienced professional team can assist in coordinating all aspects of the development and sourcing process, creating a seamless collaboration between packaging design, formulation and functionality.
We have a strong global network of packaging suppliers, which enables us to help brands source the packaging of their choice. If we are unable to find the exact packaging to meet the needs of the brand, we develop customized packaging solutions.
Strategic Planning for Timelines and Product Launches
When taking the brand/product rom development to market, we develop a strategic plan, budget and timeline to achieve your goal launch date.
Whether you are looking for assistance in becoming compliant in the United States and or Canada, Better Sales & Brand Managment Group can help.
United States OTC Regulatory Compliance
- Ingredient List
- Quantitative qualitative
- Prop 65 compliance
Cosmetic Product Safety Assessments (EC) 1223/2009 Annex I, Part A and Part B
EU Regulatory Compliance 1223/2009 EU Regulation
Packaging Labeling: Claims & Compliance - Domestic & International
- INCI (International Nomenclature for Cosmetic Ingredients) Ingredient Labeling
- Claims Substantiation - Review packaging verbiage for compliance
Canada Cosmetic Registration
- Natural Health Product
- Drug Identification Number
We are specialists in logistics, calculating every detail to provide customized service to our clients with a reliable consistent relationship. Skilled in U.S. and Canadian Order Fulfillment Services, working with our partners servicing all classes of trade we are able to deliver seamless operational expertise.
- Pick and Pack
- Light Assembly
- Mailing services
- Cross Docking
- Same Day Shipping
- Inventory Management
- Web tracking
- EDI set up and Management
- Order Processing
- Accounts Receivable/Payable
- Returned goods processing
- We can organize central warehousing, establishing a base of business in the US and or Canada and provide state of the art facilities for all of our clients warehousing needs
Better Sales and Brand Management Group has led the way in U.S. and Canadian Retail Strategy services by controlling costs, improving operations and producing results for our clients. Our company can be an alternative to many
- Valuable advice from some of the most experienced professionals in the business.
- Greater credibility and influence within the retail and wholesale trade classes.
- Elimination of repeated cost increases involved in operating a direct sales force
- Increased productivity. Our partners can more efficiently sell and service existing and prospective customers due to our well-established and long-term trade relationships.
- Reduced overall sales administration costs. We assume responsibility for many processing and administrative functions.
About the Company
Experience, Expertise, and Results in the U.S. and Canadian Retail Market
With our extensive experience and knowledge of the consumer products retail trade in the U.S. and Canada., Better Sales and Brand Management Group partners with manufacturers in building their businesses with new ideas, creative approaches, and effective marketing and merchandising programs regardless of whether the product has never been presented to the trade, or has already been well established.
We provide in-depth sales coverage for consumer products on a fixed-cost basis, which complements manufacturers’ current sales efforts. Our purpose is to serve our principals. Our goal is to increase sales. We believe that by fulfilling our purpose, we will also succeed in achieving our goal.
“Our expertise in multiple areas allows us to establish and manage the best US Retail Strategy for your brand.
The objective is to develop your brand and grow your business… The Right Way.
CART Registered Due Diligence:
First level due diligence ensuring the solution is valid and viable.