Visually Similar Product Recommendations
ViSenze - Artificial Intelligence for the Visual Web
VISUALLY SIMILAR PRODUCT RECOMMENDATIONS THAT HELP NARROW DOWN ON PREFERENCES
Showcase additional products based on relevancy instead of popularity
Increase engagement and conversion rates
- Provide your users with visually similar alternatives at every step. By surfacing relevant products, this browsing experience brings them closer to what they truly want.
Enhance your recommendation engine with visual signals
- Product recommendations can be more than a popularity contest or herd behaviour suggestion. Our machines analyze the content of images or videos and automatically suggest visually similar items from your inventory.
Fully automated suggestions - Forget about manually tagging products in videos and photos, and handpicking visually similar items - this product recommendations technology does all the work in a blink.
Easily combined with other filters - Rest assured that you can enhance visual similarity signals with other filters like branding, price range etc. - if it makes sense for your users, it is technically possible.
Built with machine intelligence - Benefit from the latest advancements in deep learning and computer vision, tailored for your industry - use our ready-made SaaS solution to see instant results.
About the Company
ViSenze is an Artificial Intelligence company that makes search by images possible without keywords. Built on 100% deep learning and computer vision, ViSenze’s solutions understand content in images and videos to solve real-world search problems:
· Marketplaces use ViSenze to help online shoppers search more efficiently by uploading photos of products (e.g. fashion apparels) and have relevant products returned to them in milliseconds; driving up to 135% more conversions vs text-search
· Internet retailers use ViSenze to enrich their catalog attributes and recommend visually matching products to shoppers when they browse online, generating up to 50% uplift in conversion rate.
· Media owners and brands use ViSenze to turn images into immediate engagement opportunities such as product recommendations and Ad targeting
Built for scale, ViSenze searches well over 100 million products every day and is used by large Internet companies such as Rakuten, Flipkart, Essilor, Myntra, Lazada and Zalora. A R&D spin-off from the National University of Singapore (NUS) and Tsinghua University of China, ViSenze was voted Singapore's Most Promising Startup (Emerging Enterprise Award) in 2015, and is a MasterCard StartPath Global supported startup. ViSenze is venture-backed company, whose investors include Rakuten, WI Harper, Enspire Capital and SPH.
Not CART Registered:
Solution has yet to be registered and verified. Learn More