ENGAGE LOYAL CUSTOMERS IN-STORE
An in-store marketing solution for automating proximity marketing, delivering personalised product recommendations and triggering loyalty rewards via mobile apps.
- SELECT TARGETED PROFILE & DESIRED IN-STORE IMPACT
- CHOOSE EXPERIENCE TO BE TRIGGERED
- SET RULES TO AUTOMATE
- MEASURE, OPTIMISE, AND SCALE
PROXIMITY MARKETING TOOL
Create in-store experiences that engage customers and activate buying
- Based on proven beacon technology, Walkbase Engage allows retailers to build brilliant digital experiences in-store. By equipping shoppers with mobile loyalty and shopping apps, Walkbase Engage bridges the gap between online & offline shopping.
Walkbase Engage is an in-store marketing platform that enables retailers to create brilliant digital experiences via smartphone apps.
RICH ONLINE & OFFLINE PROFILES
- For opt-in customers with a mobile app, best results are achieved by combining rich in-store and online shopping profiles.
RULES ENGINE & MARKETING AUTOMATION
- Tailoring in-store experiences to the individual level on a specific time & location requires powerful rule-setting and automation.
NOTIFICATIONS & RECOMMENDATIONS
- Activate loyalty app use with in-store push notifications and display product highlights based on shopper in-store location.
NEXT GENERATION IN-STORE ANALYTICS
- Perform careful analysis of in-store shopper behaviour patterns and understand how experiences & campaigns boost shopping.
- IMPROVED IN-STORE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE
Adopt a precision tool to create personalised in-store shopping experiences.
- TRIGGER IN-STORE PURCHASES
Have immediate effects on brick & mortar performance by activating to purchase.
- IMPROVED CUSTOMER LOYALTY
Personalisation and superior in-store experiences increase customer loyalty.
- GUIDE SHOPPERS IN BUYING PROCESS
Build seamless omni-channel journeys with minimal friction in buying.
About the Company
Walkbase is the leading in-store analytics and marketing platform for retailers and airports to measure, optimise and personalise the omnichannel customer experience. Just like web analytics platforms have revolutionised the online shopping experience, Walkbase provides the same level of personalisation to brick-and-mortar stores through smartphone engagement. Based on patented indoor positioning technology, the platform provides real-time analytics on customers’ habits so the same level of personalisation can apply in brick-and-mortar as it does online. It analyses in-store customer patterns, measures and optimises the impact of marketing on physical stores, engages customers with personalised in-store marketing, and links the online and offline customer journeys together. The cloud-based Walkbase platform collects sensor and positioning data through Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and camera technologies, and takes advantage of existing store hardware. Walkbase is deployed by large retail chains including high-end retailers, groceries, automotive, restaurants and cafes, shopping malls, department stores, and airports all around the world. Founded in 2010, the company is headquartered in Finland, with offices in Helsinki (FIN), Turku (FIN), London (UK) and Bern (Switzerland).
We have a dream: the ultimate in-store customer experience.
The dream began almost ten years ago from a university lab, with the aim to use Wi-Fi to measure people’s indoor location accurately and in real-time. By doing this, we enabled a legion of new services to make our everyday lives more convenient.
Along the way, we realised how brick-and-mortar retail has so many things that cannot be reproduced online -- be it the human aspect, personal service, touch and feel, the wow effect, or the immediacy. Yet, we as consumers seem to have forgotten some of these factors as we’ve got so excited about ordering products online.
At Walkbase, our dream is to equip and enable the high-street dinosaur to bite back and embrace it’s unique touch to the shopping experience. The Walkbase platform provides real-time analytics on customers’ habits so the same level of personalisation can apply in-store as it does online. It analyses in-store customer behaviour, measures and optimises the ROI of marketing campaigns, engages customers with personalised in-store marketing, and links the online and offline customer journeys together.
Not CART Registered:
Solution has yet to be registered and verified. Learn More