PayPal Express Checkout
- Add PayPal to your existing web checkout
- Sell to customers who are more likely to pay with PayPal
- Access to new customers who prefer PayPal
PayPal Payments Standard
- Accept credit cards and PayPal on your website
- No set-up or termination fees
- Easy to get started
PayPal Payments Pro
- Accept credit cards, PayPal Credit, and PayPal
- Fully customizable with easy cart integration and APIs
- Phone-based credit card payments and online invoicing
- Add PayPal as a payment option to any checkout with Express Checkout. Express Checkout offers the ease of convenience and security of PayPal, can be set up in minutes and turns more shoppers into buyers.
- PayPal Payments Standard takes the hassle out of accepting payments online. You handle the sales. We handle everything from the checkout process, to security, to mobile compatibility.
- PayPal Payments Pro has the customization capability, technical maturity, and proven security that is needed to build professional-grade eCommerce sites. Plus, because it’s from PayPal it enables you to offer more ways to get paid from a broader audience, 148+ million to be exact.
About the Company
PayPal is the faster, safer way to pay and get paid online, via a mobile device and in store. The service gives people simpler ways to send money without sharing financial information, and with the flexibility to pay using their account balances, bank accounts, credit cards or promotional financing. With 173 million active accounts in 203 markets and 26 currencies around the world, PayPal enables global commerce, processing more than 7.7 million payments every day. Because PayPal helps people transact anytime, anywhere and in any way, the company is a driving force behind the growth of mobile commerce and processed $46 billion in mobile payments in 2014. PayPal is headquartered in San Jose, Calif. and its international headquarters is located in Singapore.
CART Registered Due Diligence:
First level due diligence ensuring the solution is valid and viable.